v4.4.1 – Updated Facebook login, minor file manager improvements, database indexes and other minor fixes. – 1st June 2017
– Updated social login plugin – Fixed Facebook not working due to API changes.
– Minor fixes to file manager breadcumbs & folder reloading.
– Facebook login – removed the request for date or birth, town and about me, in permissions.
– Added additional database indexes to improve performance.
– Fixed session notice in later versions of PHP – session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (user).
– Fixed SMTP sending issues caused by debug being enabled within email sending library.
– Fixed issue with folder zip download not being fully recursive.
Release Notes: There are database changes within this release. See /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v4.4 – v4.4.1.sql. For code difference with v4.4 see \install\resources\upgrade_file_diffs\V4-4_to_V4-4-1_DIFF.txt.
To enable the API you will need to apply the new rewrite rules to Nginx or .htaccess, if you’re using Apache. This script now requires minimum PHP v5.5.