v4.4 – New Admin Area, File Upload API, SFTP Storage, Built In Amazon S3 Storage, Rackspace Storage, JWPlayer 7, 3 Free Bundled Plugins, Bulk Import Tool and much more. – 6th March 2017
– Flysystem integration. Core script initial support for file storage on:
— Amazon S3
— Rackspace Cloud Files
— FTP (via Flysystem, possible future replacement of core FTP storage)
– File Upload API:
— Account Operations: Get account info, get account package info (max upload size, account limits etc).
— File Operations: Upload, Download, Get info, Edit meta data, Delete, Move, Copy.
— Folder Operations: Create, List (Files and Folders), Get info, Edit meta data, Delete, Move.
– PayPal subscriptions support. Optional within PayPal plugin settings, default disabled. If enabled the user will automatically be setup with a subscription and rebilled when their account is due to expire.
– 3 additional plugins now included as standard with the core script:
— Social Login
— Document Viewer
— Newsletter Manager
– Admin Area:
— Admin area interface rewrite so it’s now using Bootstrap 3. Compatibility library added to aid with migration of older plugins.
— Bulk import tool. Within the admin area bulk import files into an account from on a folder on your server.
— Added update checker to plugin listing page. Any new releases to plugins are immediately shown on this page.
— Added option to bulk remove files by copying and pasting a list of urls.
— Added user avatar to manage users page.
— Added option to remove or set avatar on add/edit user.
— Fix to add/edit user password setting. Now uses the global password rules.
— Added check for minimum required version number when adding a plugin.
— Added clean up of any failed tasks in the remote download queue. Limits issues with the queue getting full and new items not working.
— Added support for default folders on new account creation/registration. Can be set via the admin, site settings.
– Support for SolveMedia captcha.
– Improvements to stats logging performance and sync between the stats count and file.visits value.
– Fixed issue with jwplayer fullscreen mode in Chrome.
– Added upgrade page package names into translations.
– Improvement to ipToCountry checking for larger IP ranges.
– Better support for prepared arguments in the database layer.
– File download pages / upgrade pages now show the file description and keywords, if set.
– Update of PHPMailer to fix recently announced security issue – https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/releases/tag/v5.2.22
– Integration of composer for ease of management of third party libraries.
– Minor improvements to RTL layout.
— Improvement to PPD logging when using Nginx and download managers.
— New advice for PPD complete download log for Nginx and CloudFlare.
– Media Converter:
— Improved concurrent conversions option to work per server.
— Removed use of ereg function for PHP7.
– Media Player:
— Added JWPlayer 7 as an available media player.
Release Notes: There are database changes within this release. See /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v4.3 – v4.4.sql. To enable the API you will need to apply the new rewrite rules to Nginx or .htaccess, if you’re using Apache. This script now requires minimum PHP v5.5.
Download Link: http://filecatchers.us/4cfa1567d2d8ed28